- Our Trust’s children, staff, families and local communities will aim high and dream big. We will have the highest of aspirations for all and strive to provide first class education with the best opportunities for the children and staff in our schools.
- We will ensure high quality teaching and learning.
- Our schools will strive to be in the top 5% for progress of schools in the country within 5 years of joining the Trust. This will enable the children and young people leaving our schools to have outstanding opportunities as they move forward.
- Our Trust will drive continuous improvement; in outcomes, in safeguarding our children and communities and in building a love for learning.
- We will demonstrate a relentlessness to continually improve, to never standing still, with the ultimate aim of providing the best opportunities and experiences for all our children.
- Our schools will ensure that every child fulfils their potential regardless of potential barriers to learning.
- Our Trust is committed to becoming outstanding, with self-improving schools supporting the professional development of all staff.
- We will enable all children to be confident, building on strengths and improving areas of need.
- We will create inquisitive learners by remaining curious ourselves, learning from each other and the environment we create.
- We will encourage of teachers and children to be inquisitive and innovative when they face challenges.
- We will create secure settings within our school environment, developing the whole child.
- Evidence-based research will be at the heart of sustainable school improvement.
- We will develop collaborative partnerships across the Trust, providing support and challenge.
- We will learn from each other and provide a first-class education to all our children, teachers and other people who work alongside us.
- We will support the development of all staff to be the best they can be and realise their career potential.
- We will be champions for wellbeing within our schools, challenging performance and developing cultural capital.
- We will ensure that schools feel connected to the Trust whilst maintaining their unique qualities, character and relationship with their community.
- Our schools will be at the heart of their communities.
- Through engagement, our schools will raise aspirations for all.