Vision & Values
HISP Multi Academy Trust believes in building excellent educational environments that inspire and unlock potential in all our school communities.
- The child is at the centre of everything we do. Every decision is based on, ‘Will this benefit our children?’
- That all members of our Trust – children, staff, families and local communities – should aim high and dream big. We have high aspirations for all.
- Our schools should be at the heart of their communities, be at the forefront of leading social change and provide support for all our members.
- That the Trust has an obligation to drive continuous improvement… in outcomes, in safeguarding our communities, in building a love for learning, in innovation, in the wellbeing of all our members, in challenging performance and developing cultural capital.
- Evidence based research is at the heart of sustainable school improvement. Collaborative partnerships across the trust will provide support and challenge. We will learn from each other and provide a first class education to all our members.
Our expectation is that all schools in the HISP Multi Academy Trust will:
- Demonstrate a relentlessness to continually improve, to never stand still, with the ultimate aim of providing the best opportunities and experiences for all our children.
- Aim to ensure that every child fulfils their potential regardless of potential barriers to learning.
- Commit to becoming an outstanding, self-improving school and to support the professional development of all schools within the partnership.
- Commit to the values, principles, policies and procedures of the Trust.
- Strive to be in the top 5% for progress of schools in the country within 5 years of joining the Trust.
All our schools will work together to:
- Ensure that schools feel connected to the Trust whilst maintaining their unique qualities, character and relationship with their community.
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning.
- Engage with our communities to raise aspirations for all.
- Develop the whole child and create inquisitive learners.
- Enable all children to be confident, building on strengths and improving areas of need.
- Support the development of all staff to be the best they can be and realise their career potential.